Lokee Events Ltd.
01213642042 / 36 Bishops Close, Norwich, NR7 0DY
Terms & Conditions for Equipment Hire
1. Lokee Event Ltd. Retain the right to provide substitute Silent Disco package hire if the date of hire or should circumstances make it necessary.
2. Lokee Events Ltd. retains the right to cancel the hire if our staff or courier should discover that access is restricted or dangerous on arrival to deliver the order.
3. Lokee Events Ltd. cannot be held responsible in any way for guests who interfere with the equipment and sustain injury due to this interference.
4. The person named as hirer on the booking confirmation will be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage caused to equipment owned by Lokee Events Ltd. or hire partner, by the actions of themselves, guests or others during the hire. This includes any water damage and/or if the equipment is excessively unclean.
5. Any extra time requested at the end of the period of hire booked will only be at the discretion of Lokee Events Ltd. and may incur an additional charge.
6. Any order made will require a security card pre-authorisation within 7 days of the event date, unless a deposit has been paid in advance. Lokee Events Ltd will be in contact to do the security card pre-authorisation and orders are not confirmed until it has been completed. No funds will be taken from this security card pre-authorisation unless there is any lost, stolen or damaged equipment (as set out in 10.).
7. Free delivery and collection is for the UK mainland only. This includes England, Scotland & Wales excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands. There will be additional delivery/collection charges added for orders to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles. These additional delivery/collection charges will be taken from the security pre-authorisation at the end of the order for online bookings. Please contact Lokee Events Ltd for more details regarding these additional costs.
8. Secured orders must be cancelled no later than 7 days before the event date, otherwise Lokee Events Ltd. hold the right to retain payment and not issue a refund.
9. Where bookings are made by invoices that include a security/damage deposit, this deposit must be made to secure the booking for the hire and then the hire fee must be paid within 7 days of the hire date. If the booking is not cancelled, or the hire fee is not paid 7 days before the hire date, Lokee Events Ltd. have the right to retain the security/damage deposit.
10. The named hirer is responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged equipment owned by Lokee Events Ltd. or their hire partners. Any lost, stolen or damaged equipment will be charged to the named hirer at a cost of £20 per non-LED headphone, £30 per LED headphone, £100 per transmitter, £10 per lead/cable, £60 per disco light, £40 per disco light bag, £20 per transport container, batteries at 30p each, £100 per microphone, £100 per mic. body pack transmitter, £150 per mic. channel receiver and any missed collection or delivery at £15.
11. The hirers liability for lost, damaged or stolen equipment is not limited by the amount of any deposit paid.
12. The hirer will be liable for losses and/or damages if the equipment is not kept in a building that is of standard construction or in a shipping container in the event of rain, storm or flooding.
13. The hirer will be liable for losses and/or damages in the event of theft from an unattended vehicle unless the item is completely hidden within the luggage compartment, boot or trailer of the vehicle and all security measures on the vehicle or trailer are fully operational.
14. The hirer agrees not to use the equipment with any generator power supply, unless approved by Lokee Events Ltd.
15. Payment for invoices for any losses, damages or thefts are required immediately.
16. The hirer will be liable for loss of earnings, if Lokee Events Ltd are unable to fulfil any orders as a result of equipment being lost, damaged or stolen during their hire.
17. Any charges will be deducted from the deposit and any balance will then be refunded.
18. The named hirer is responsible for packing equipment securely and using the cable ties provided to secure containers before collection. The hirer is liable for any lost, stolen or damaged equipment as a result of failing to do so.